Lentil Spaghetti Bolognese
2 chicken fillets
8 pieces of bacon or 8 pieces of seaweed
6 organic fresh eggs
1 vegetable broth & chili
1 GOLDEN VIRGIN® organic balsamic chili glaze (8 tsp)
1 Soy sauce (4tsp)
100gr raw honey
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp curcuma
½ tsp grated garlic
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, GOLDEN VIRGIN® organic balsamic chili glaze & GOLDEN VIRGIN® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil all together in a deep bowl.
- Dip bacon & spread with the above mixture and place it in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Dip the chicken & spread (we have cut it into 4 pieces each salad) with the above mixture and bake it in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- While you are preparing the bacon & chicken, mix all the spices together (cumin, paprika, curcuma, grated garlic). Boil 1.5 liters of water and as soon as it starts to boil, add the noodles to the pot and let them soak for 1 hour with the spice mixture.
- Once the bacon, chicken & noodles are ready, boil them in the same water they had soaked together with a little GOLDEN VIRGIN® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (if necessary add another 500ml of water) for 10 minutes and add the vegetable broth – chili.
- Once the above are ready, remove from the heat, add GOLDEN VIRGIN® organic balsamic chili glaze, 2 beaten eggs and mix all together for 5 minutes.
- Serve with 2 fresh soft-boiled eggs in a deep dish, 4 pieces of chicken and 2 pieces of bacon.
- Enjoy this incredible spicy recipe. Yummy…